Things get done and handled constantly in the world of property management! Here at Compass Property Management Group, we pride ourselves in building trusting relationships with our clients. We put care and attention into our work. We think being personable is important, so we have a fun question and answer for you with one of our property managers, Jasmine!
Jasmine is constantly trying to refine her skills with education and training to make sure every client has a good experience when working with us. Get to know her more!
1. What is one of the first things you do when you get into the office?
J: Coffee! I can’t live without coffee so I make sure I have it every morning.
2. What is something on your desk that you cannot do without?
J: I’m a huge office supply lover, I can’t go without my cup of pens!
3. Why did you choose to pursue property management?
J: Truthfully, I just fell into it. Property Management was a new world to me and kind of scary in the beginning! But I love what I do now and I wouldn’t change it for the world.
4. If you could give yourself a one-sentence description, what would it be?
J: I’m a hard-hitting reality in a world where people are choosing which mask to wear for the day.
5. What are some responsibilities as a property manager?
J: Our goal is to make our owner’s properties profitable while also making sure all of our tenants are happy. We advertise vacancies, explain advantages of services we provide, assist in maintenance issues, sign leases and run applications as well as ensure the accounting for our owners/tenants is up to par.
6. Is there a saying that you go by and what is it?
J: “Never, never, never give up.” – Winston Churchill
7. Why should owners hire a property manager for their rentals?
J: Life is busy and sometimes stressful! We try our best to ease up some of that stress by taking care of your investment. As your property manager, we have a tighter rent collection process, better tenant retention, shorter vacancy cycles and we can increase the value of your investment!
8. How does having a property manager benefit a tenant?
J: As a tenant myself I would rather rent from someone who knows the laws, is equipped to handle any issues that I’m having and someone who has my best interest in mind!
9. What do you like to do when you’re not working?
J: I like to hang out with my friends and spend time with my family/my loving pets!
10. If property management was not your career, what else would you be pursuing right now?
J: I would want to do something involving interior design. It’s one of my favorite things to do and research. Or I would like to be a chef in New York City.
11. What is one place you want to travel to?
J: I really want to go to Italy and see where my grandparents grew up!
12. What is your spirit animal?