Take a look at our current availabilities on the rental search page.
FIND & VISIT
Find a property you'd like to see in person & schedule a showing with us.
Follow the prompts on the listing to complete the digital application.
Application Policies and Rental Qualifications
Please read this page carefully before completing the application. Applications must be completed online and application fees paid prior to submission for consideration.
Compass Property Management Group requires all Applicants or their Agents to physically tour the home BEFORE submitting an application.
We are pledged to the letter and spirit of the U.S. Policy for the Achievement of Equal Housing Opportunity throughout the Nation. We encourage and support a program in which there are no barriers to obtaining housing because of Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Handicap, Familial Status, or National Origin.
A Completed Application Contains:
- A completed application including current and past residences with complete landlord information and contact numbers.
- All information provided on the application must be complete, accurate and honest. Misrepresentation or providing false information will be grounds for immediate denial of your application.
- All occupants age 18 and older intending to live in the property are required to complete an application.
- A $65.00 non-refundable application fee is required per adult applicant and is paid online via credit/debit card.
- REQUIRED DOCUMENTS:
- Copy of a Valid Government issued ID
- 2 month's most recent Pay Stubs / Proof of Income and Employment
- Pet photo with the applicant in the image (if applicable)
- Copy of Social Security Card
General Rental Criteria
Compass Property Management Group does business in accordance with the Federal Fair Housing Law. (The Fair Housing Amendments Act of 1988). Agents understand that it is illegal to discriminate against any person because of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or National Origin. This applies in the sale or rental of housing or residential lots. It also applies to advertising, the sale or rental of housing, and the financing or appraisal process. In addition, blockbusting is illegal. To assure residents or buyers that we don’t discriminate, we display Equal Housing Opportunity posters in our office and have its logo printed on our application forms.
*By submitting this application, applicant(s) acknowledge(s) and accepts the lease application will be approved or rejected on the basis of the information above. Falsification of any information on the lease application, provided documentation, or incomplete documentation will result in a decline of the application. Applicant(s) also agree(s) to submit all documents necessary to complete the application within 72 hours of the application date.